Things You Need To Know…
This agreement is strictly between Laundry Limo and the Customer and does not in any way constitute or imply any relationship with any other parties.
Pick-Up & Delivery:
Pick-ups and deliveries will occur when the customer calls Laundry Limo and schedules a pick-up. On holidays, Laundry Limo reserves the right to determine the pick-up and drop-off times at its own discretion and reserves the right to reschedule such times upon prior notice to Customer. If an appointment is missed by the Customer a $8.00 trip charge will be assessed in addition to the minimum fees charged for service. There is a minimum charge of $30.00 on all orders, even if customers order does not meet minimum.
- Customer agrees to include only washable items in the laundry bag.
- Customer MUST notify Laundry Limo if leathers or rugs are to be washed.
- Customer is responsible for all damage to clothing, cleaning machines, or anything else when caused by any items present in the laundry bags.
- Customer is responsible for all damage to clothing caused by items left in pockets such as ink pens, make-up, toys, pencils, etc.
- Customer must notify Laundry Limo of missing items or damaged items within 48 hours of cleaned clothes being returned.
- Laundry Limo is not responsible for, and shall not pay for, any loss, damage, or theft of items left unattended for pick-up or delivery, whether left by Customer or Laundry Limo if we followed your delivery instructions.
- Laundry Limo reserves the right to refuse cleaning any garment.
- Laundry Limo does not guarantee removal of all stains and will not be responsible for loss of or damage to any personal items left in the clothing.
- Laundry Limo is not responsible for clothing that bleeds, shrinks, or otherwise changes as a result of normal washing.
- Laundry Limo is not responsible for lost articles unless proven that Company was responsible
- Laundry Limo is not responsible for garments labeled “hand wash only” or “dry clean only” and is not responsible for checking for these labels in Customer’s garments. Please check garments before delivering them to Laundry Limo.
- If you are on a set pick up schedule, you must notify Laundry Limo 30 days before your last day of service of any days.
- If you are scheduled for more than one pick up per week and you cancel any days, you will be charged a monthly average cancellation fee for the days you cancel.
- If a written 30-day notice is not given, you will be billed and/or charged a minimum of $500 or an amount up to or equal to an average month of service for your account. The greater amount will be billed and/or charged.
- If we have a credit card on file for you, the card on file we be charged.